Roleplaying Video Games Entertainment & Media Politics & Religion General
Worldbuilding Creative Forum The Sports Center Science, Math, & Technology The Nostalgia Forum
GTX0 is community-run. Do you have an issue or suggestion? add_comment Add one

The Sports Center

im a 16 year old man and im looking for some weightlifting advice i want to gain more muscle mass

Posted 8 Months ago by Administrative Officer

Hi

I'm a 16 year old fully grown man and I'm looking for some weightlifting advice. I want to gain more muscle mass. The doctor said 16 is the best age to start weightlifting because he said everyone has finished their growth spurt by 16 and he said that all 16 year old people are fully grown.

I was working as an Administrative Officer at the Human Resources Centre until lockdown started so now I am in an indoor gym.

What are some good exercises to build muscle?

Here is a photo of me. You can see how skinny my arms are. I need to get more muscular arms so I will be able to attract more women when the night clubs are back open. So then I can get condoms and have intercourse. Unfortunately I am still a virgin.

Its horrible being a virgin at 16. Most people have lost their virginity by 16. I am well into adulthood now, I am looking for a woman to settle down with.

I have a good Curriculum Vitae and a good job. Do any of you have any good weightlifting advice?

There are 14 Replies

Here is a photo of me.

"bearded-man.jpg" from guycounseling.com is you. Ya okay sure buddy.

8 Months ago
Grey Echelon

Big Four: Overhead Press, Bench Press, Squat, Deadlift. Aim for a 1/2/3/4 weight ratio.

8 Months ago
Flammable Man

Well I see you edited in a different picture. Still a slightly suspicious place to upload it but I'll let you have your fun I guess.

8 Months ago
Grey Echelon

all 16 year old people are fully grown.

I was working as an Administrative Officer at the Human Resources Centre until lockdown started so now I am in an indoor gym.

You can see how skinny my arms are (posts pic without arms)

(posts stock image)

So then I can get condoms and have intercourse.

Most people have lost their virginity by 16.

I am well into adulthood now

This entire post is god-tier genius

(happy)

8 Months ago
Riven

8 Months ago
Administrative Officer

This entire post is god-tier genius

Every time Welsh posts, it's like a new Steamed Hams.

8 Months ago
Flammable Man

Can we get a more current picture of you?

8 Months ago
Fox Forever

This is him now that he's turned 17:

Note the more impressive beard.

8 Months ago
Riven

This is what I’m talking about

8 Months ago
MarvaIo

OMGLEAUL you made my day Welsh You so funny

7 Months ago
Brandy

I am pretty sure whoever posted the OP is Xhin.

7 Months ago
I killed Mufasa

Okay knuckles

7 Months ago
Riven

Okay Mike

7 Months ago
Grey Echelon

This is comedy gold. Down to the dweeb with the beard to his desire to lose his virginity.

7 Months ago
Seeeee

Reply to: im a 16 year old man and im looking for some weightlifting advice i want to gain more muscle mass

Username
Password