Post your Mario Levels here
Posted: Posted September 12th, 2015
Edited September 27th, 2015 by Aragni_Darkness
Updated with more levels. I added descriptions to each one. Let me know what you think.
1. Tagger's Trial- (3E65-0000-0063-C083) A viewer based level designed on his suggestions. Can you overcome his trial?
2. Tagger's Second Trial- (E39F-0000-0063-DAEF) Tagger’s second level based on his suggestions. This trial makes Bowser proud.
3. Flight of Buzzy Beetles- (0D8B-0000-005F-B14B) Buzzy Beetles with wings make for good transportation.
4. Hammer Bros. Hell- (47F4-0000-005F-9BE0) Have a fear of Hammer Bros? Overcome that fear. If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a hammer
5. Magikoopa Triple Attack- (57C7-0000-0051-5620) Magikoopas are terrible anyways, but what happens when you have to face 3 stacked in a clown copter?
6. Hammer Bros Ditch- (E5BD-0000-0051-30B1) A traditional like level with Hammer Bros strategically placed. Shouldn’t be too bad.
7. Move it- (E204-0000-004B-5BF4) A fast autoscroller with precision jumping at the start. After that it should be smooth sailing. Probably my hardest course.
8. Here Lies Mario- (5AE8-0000-004B-5894) A Ghost House with boos and spookies and Mario’s grave? Yep, they expect Mario to die and have his grave already made. Can you fool them and live to see the end?
9. Lady Flare's Fish Fry (5DDB-0000-004B-5779) Another viewer based level. She liked the idea of flaming fish, and what’s better than a lava pit filled with giant flying flaming fish. Grab Kuriboh’s shoe at the start and stomp those fishies for a fun level.
10. Die a lot Trollship- (02BA-0000-004B-5476) This could be harder than Move It, but this is what happens when I have my chat create a level. You will die and you will die often. Also, everything has wings, why must everything have wings?
11. Run!- (D9A4-0000-0049-17E9) This level was designed as a test. For 3 days my star count didn’t move, so as a joke I created this level to see if easy levels do get stars more often than regular or hard levels. You can star it, but I wouldn’t recommend it. I’d rather you star my other 19 courses.
12. Koopa's Korner- (47DC-0000-0048-F777) The Koopas are on the loose, and this is theme based level in which I hope we get worlds as a DLC to place our levels in. It’s very traditional to the SMB3 game.
13. Wriggler’s Way-B52B-0000-0048-DDEF A beginner like level with Wrigglers all over the place. Use them to your advantage
14.March of the Koopas- 6141-0000-0048-E0B1 The Koopas come marching in. Practice on the little guys for the king himself.
15. Goomba Galore- FDB5-0000-0048-E4A5 Goombas are so unappreciated and yet where would Mario be without them? Probably already saving Peach.
16. Money in the Bank- E999-0000-0048-E7EB Got to love those coins. So much are all over the level. It’s a coin hunter’s paradise.
17. Treasure Trove- 1CA2-0000-0048-EAF0 It’s an easy underwater level with tons of coins everywhere. Find the easy path and be rewarded in riches.
18. Bowser’ s Baddie Invasion- 013F-0000-0048-ECF8 Most of Bowser’s baddies are invading. Get by the invasion.
19. King Wriggler’s Wrath- 55BD-0000-0048-F1EC King Wriggler isn’t too happy about you jumping on his wrigglers in other levels. Feel his wrath.
20. Stop! Hammer Time- 9A1B-0000-0048-F4BA I think you get the hammer jokes by now.
21. Cas's Level (EC5F-0000-006E-C5F1) A viewer based airship. Expect no mercy.
22. Boo Boo Box (864F-0000-006E-CB0A) A Boo House with various obstacles that you cannot dodge.
23. Bowser Jr's Armada (19E8-0000-006E-CC3E) Bowser Jr.’s Airship has arrived. Bring a stop to the premature invasion.
24. Bowser's Fortress (EB9B-0000-006E-CDD1)Bowser is back. It’s your typical Bowser. Make him cry and send him packing.
25. King Drybones' Lair (01A3-0000-006E-D0B1) King Drybones is not happy about you hopping on his lesser cousins. Can you defeat the king and escape?
26. Petey Piranha's Armada (52D7-0000-006E-D2D8) Petey Piranha has his own Armada and he’s angry.
27. Bowser's Ransom (4CC7-0000-006E-DA4A) Bowser is back along with his terrible offspring in a double battle. After raiding his treasure room, survive the 2 on 1 onslaught and escape with Bowser’s ransom!
28. Kamek's Armada (9F49-0000-006E-DBCD) Bowser’s trusted advisor and leader of the Magikoopas, Kamek brings his airship. Same with Bowser Jr. and Petey, defeat him and his armada to stop the invasion.
29. Petey Piranha's Revenge (3D4F-0000-006E-DD66) After losing his Armada, he’s back and harder to deal with. Get rid of the castle’s evil weed.
30. Petey's Hell House (3A4F-0000-006E-DED8) The unholy trifecta of taking out Petey takes place in a Boo House. He’s meaner. Can you find rid the Mushroom kingdom of this demon plant?
There are 113 Replies