"Fear is the foundation of most governments." - John Adams
"My family is more important than my party." - Zell Miller
Staying safe in the coming days
Posted: Posted October 29th, 2017 by Mastersheep
I won't say the name of what's happening next week, but we all know the day of Satan is coming soon. Here are some tips for staying safe.
1. Keep your house lit. Around 10PM on the night of the 30th turn on ALL of your lights. Turn on your inside light, turn on you outside lights. Turn on the fridge light, the micorwave light, leave no dark corner for demons to enter from. You can buy small batterypowered lights from Amazon to slip under your furniture so it stays bright under your couch otherwise be careful when getting on and off your bed/couch. Sometimes something might try to grab you and pull you under (happend to me 3 times). Also put an array of bright lights all around your house, make it an outpouring of light! A beacon in teh dark neighfobooh.
2. Put a sign on your door saying 'Jesus lives here'. REally. You'd be surprised at how many trick or treaters will turn tail and run at the sight of it, eliminating sin vectors and giving you some quality entertainment.
3. PRAY! I can't stress this enough. Get as many real Chrisitnas (no mormons or catholics) into your house and have them pray the whole night. Don't stop praying for one second. If you need to take a break make sure the others are praying for you while you do. Take praryer shifts. Stay safe.
r. Don't go out the next day. Catholics actually sin on November 1st, worshiping their false gods (saints). The streets are not safe on Novermber 1st, but you can let down some of your house defenses.
5. Purify. On November second start purifying. Pray in every room in your house, blessing every object you can. Once you've built up a decent sized bastion of light in your home start moving through the neighborhood. I find formiing corsses (pray in a straight line then pray in another straight line crossing that one) clears a massive area. Place small crosses to ward off the devil.
6. Don't go out at night for at least 1 week after the day. It's just not safe till then, better safe than sorry.
God bless, stay safe.
There are 13 Replies
Reply to: Staying safe in the coming days