Posted: Posted September 22nd, 2017 by Xhin
I've got a bunch of NIFE projects that I've sorted by priority now. I'll be working on these in the order shown for the most part.
1. Crowdsource panel for KM8/I killed Mufasa
2. Get Space War ready enough for crowdsourcing
3. Ready Ring of Ruin advertising strategy (shouldn't take too long)
4. Reach out to Blake and see if he has any useful resources due to his XIFNET contacts. If an example is needed, use the existing superpowers game or revive it in a non-combat way if it's done.
5. NIFE Version 4Q (Skills, Quests, Armor) for Moonray's adventure game.
6. Finish + Launch Ring of Ruin
7. Ready Space War advertising strategy (will take a little longer probably)
8. Finish + Launch Space War
9. NIFE Version 5 (4Q stuff + Bottles, Light Sources, Key tiers, Chance skills, cursed items, sorcery).
10. Come up with a v6 Scope planning session. I want to have this version being worked on while appealing to future Hosts.
11. An unnamed cooperative decentralized strategy for getting a bunch of people working on NIFE games without forcing them all to be Moonray-like. Mostly just need to scope this out.
12. Continous work on NIFE Version 4L: Various panels still need documentation, players need a quickstart guide, as do hosts (though that's a potentially large project)
13. This is the point where I put various Host-gathering strategies in motion, which is #10 as well as players and resources gathered from #5, #8.
Superpowers -- Continuous work updating rounds as needed.
Various NIFE fixes being migrated between [NIFE is a mess] and various update posts.
Once Ring of Ruin launches, it will be worked on intermittently for a long period of time.
There are 16 Replies