Global site rules are in effect as of September 29th, 2017.
0. No illegal content or behavior.
1. No flaming, trolling, baiting, using slurs or otherwise employing obvious personal vitriol. This includes insulting, defaming, harassing, encouraging injury towards or otherwise attacking a user.
2. No impersonating, doxxing (including information that is confidential instead of unknown), witch-hunting, raiding, reposting removed content or otherwise indirectly attempting to cause strife by way of conspicuous distribution of information, encouragement or attention.
3. No graphically obscene, disturbing or erotic content. This covers content that is hosted on the site, content that is embedded in the site and content that is linked to. This also includes obscenity in post titles, usernames, avatars and signatures.
4. No spamming, flooding, unapproved advertising, exploiting or otherwise manipulating or using the site for empty or disruptive content. This includes evading or interfering with staff action as well as interfering with reasonable use by the community.
Infraction may result in warning, tag or ban, depending on the severity and context.