Aragni Darkness' Courses
1. Tagger's Trial- (3E65-0000-0063-C083) A viewer based level designed on his suggestions. Can you overcome his trial?
2. Tagger's Second Trial- (E39F-0000-0063-DAEF) Tagger’s second level based on his suggestions. This trial makes Bowser proud.
3. Flight of Buzzy Beetles- (0D8B-0000-005F-B14B) Buzzy Beetles with wings make for good transportation.
4. Hammer Bros. Hell- (47F4-0000-005F-9BE0) Have a fear of Hammer Bros? Overcome that fear. If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a hammer
5. Magikoopa Triple Attack- (57C7-0000-0051-5620) Magikoopas are terrible anyways, but what happens when you have to face 3 stacked in a clown copter?
6. Hammer Bros Ditch- (E5BD-0000-0051-30B1) A traditional like level with Hammer Bros strategically placed. Shouldn’t be too bad.
7. Move it- (E204-0000-004B-5BF4) A fast autoscroller with precision jumping at the start. After that it should be smooth sailing. Probably my hardest course.
8. Here Lies Mario- (5AE8-0000-004B-5894) A Ghost House with boos and spookies and Mario’s grave? Yep, they expect Mario to die and have his grave already made. Can you fool them and live to see the end?
9. Lady Flare's Fish Fry (5DDB-0000-004B-5779) Another viewer based level. She liked the idea of flaming fish, and what’s better than a lava pit filled with giant flying flaming fish. Grab Kuriboh’s shoe at the start and stomp those fishies for a fun level.
10. Die a lot Trollship- (02BA-0000-004B-5476) This could be harder than Move It, but this is what happens when I have my chat create a level. You will die and you will die often. Also, everything has wings, why must everything have wings?
11. Run!- (D9A4-0000-0049-17E9) This level was designed as a test. For 3 days my star count didn’t move, so as a joke I created this level to see if easy levels do get stars more often than regular or hard levels. You can star it, but I wouldn’t recommend it. I’d rather you star my other 19 courses.
12. Koopa's Korner- (47DC-0000-0048-F777) The Koopas are on the loose, and this is theme based level in which I hope we get worlds as a DLC to place our levels in. It’s very traditional to the SMB3 game.
13. Wriggler’s Way-B52B-0000-0048-DDEF A beginner like level with Wrigglers all over the place. Use them to your advantage
14.March of the Koopas- 6141-0000-0048-E0B1 The Koopas come marching in. Practice on the little guys for the king himself.
15. Goomba Galore- FDB5-0000-0048-E4A5 Goombas are so unappreciated and yet where would Mario be without them? Probably already saving Peach.
16. Money in the Bank- E999-0000-0048-E7EB Got to love those coins. So much are all over the level. It’s a coin hunter’s paradise.
17. Treasure Trove- 1CA2-0000-0048-EAF0 It’s an easy underwater level with tons of coins everywhere. Find the easy path and be rewarded in riches.
18. Bowser’ s Baddie Invasion- 013F-0000-0048-ECF8 Most of Bowser’s baddies are invading. Get by the invasion.
19. King Wriggler’s Wrath- 55BD-0000-0048-F1EC King Wriggler isn’t too happy about you jumping on his wrigglers in other levels. Feel his wrath.
20. Stop! Hammer Time- 9A1B-0000-0048-F4BA I think you get the hammer jokes by now.
21. Cas's Level (EC5F-0000-006E-C5F1) A viewer based airship. Expect no mercy.
22. Boo Boo Box (864F-0000-006E-CB0A) A Boo House with various obstacles that you cannot dodge.
23. Bowser Jr's Armada (19E8-0000-006E-CC3E) Bowser Jr.’s Airship has arrived. Bring a stop to the premature invasion.
24. Bowser's Fortress (EB9B-0000-006E-CDD1)Bowser is back. It’s your typical Bowser. Make him cry and send him packing.
25. King Drybones' Lair (01A3-0000-006E-D0B1) King Drybones is not happy about you hopping on his lesser cousins. Can you defeat the king and escape?
26. Petey Piranha's Armada (52D7-0000-006E-D2D8) Petey Piranha has his own Armada and he’s angry.
27. Bowser's Ransom (4CC7-0000-006E-DA4A) Bowser is back along with his terrible offspring in a double battle. After raiding his treasure room, survive the 2 on 1 onslaught and escape with Bowser’s ransom!
28. Kamek's Armada (9F49-0000-006E-DBCD) Bowser’s trusted advisor and leader of the Magikoopas, Kamek brings his airship. Same with Bowser Jr. and Petey, defeat him and his armada to stop the invasion.
29. Petey Piranha's Revenge (3D4F-0000-006E-DD66) After losing his Armada, he’s back and harder to deal with. Get rid of the castle’s evil weed.
30. Petey's Hell House (3A4F-0000-006E-DED8) The unholy trifecta of taking out Petey takes place in a Boo House. He’s meaner. Can you find rid the Mushroom kingdom of this demon plant?
Super Moonray World
World 1 - MagiKoopa Isles
Super Moonray World 1-1
Super Moonray World 1-2
Super Moonray World 1-3
Super Moonray World 1-4
Super Moonray World 1-Castle
World 2 - Chain Chomp Caverns
Super Moonray World 2-1
Super Moonray World 2-2
Super Moonray World 2-GhostHouse
Super Moonray World 2-3
Super Moonray World 2-4
Super Moonray World 2-Castle
World 3 - Bob-omb Battlefields
Super Moonray World 3-1
Super Moonray World 3-2
Super Moonray World 3-GhostHouse
Super Moonray World 3-3
Super Moonray World 3-4
Super Moonray World 3-Airship
Yoshi's Grand Trilogy
These are apparently my most popular levels. I can't imagine why...
Yoshi's Grand Day Out
Difficulty: Very Easy
Yoshi's Grand Adventure
Difficulty: Very Easy
Yoshi's Grand Family Holiday
Difficulty: Very Easy
Mansion Escape Trilogy
Ghost house levels, some parts require guess work, some require thought, others are just straight up platforming.
Luigi's Mansion Escape
Waluigi's Mansion Escape
Weird Mario's Mansion Escape?
Random one off courses (unless they get lots of stars in which case I'll make more).
Mario's Easy Training Course
Mario Kart - In to the clouds!
Difficulty: Very Easy
Bowser Jr. Under The Stars
Black Yoshi's Courses
4971-0000-0034-CFFC -- Waluigi's House
B707-0000-0034-EA92 -- Back to School
19B4-0000-0034-F4CE -- Rusty Bucket Bay (yes, a reference to THAT RBB)
The Princess and the P
Raiding the Hammership
SMB-style airship stage, fairly straightforward. I abandoned the original idea I had for the level partway though, but finished the actual stage because I liked how it was coming along.
Primarily a puzzle of sorts. The flagpole is, like, right there...but Mario is at a loss for how to get there (he's not a bright man).
The First One's Always Free
an educational level that teaches a moral lesson
Red-Hot Latex Dungeon(ADULT 18+)
*~too hot for gt~*
Sledge Bully Smackdown
terrible mean Sledge Bros are harassing adorable moles and that's not okay with you, not one bit
Spike Top Sprint
if you enjoy dodging lethal hazards at high speed, you're in luck!
Sharp Dressed Man
every girl crazy about this stage, in which Mario will need to be as fashionable as possible to succeed
Blast Area - Hard Hat Required
please wear appropriate safety equipment while working with explosives (also don't touch explosions)
Wrath of the Wiggler King
SMM group elsewhere gave a theme building challenge of "wigglers and castles" and this is what happened.
Blast Area 2: Electric Wiggaloo
more fun with explosives, featuring an assistant who's only trying to help, really...
It's an Automatic Level, Sort Of
"automatic levels" are a plague and I hate them, so here's a new meaning for the term >:J
Run! Jump! 20-Second Trial!
a short, simple obstacle course butyoudon'thavemuchtimeHURRYUPGO
theme week 3 was Munchers, Tracks, and Lakitu's Cloud - join Mario as he makes obnoxious new friends!
a short level chronicling Mario's quest to be a basketball champion
Mild Ride on the Polar Express
a pretty easy level that's meant to look neat and be mechanically interesting. Take a magical wintry flight~
Wild Ride on the Polar Express
the kid gloves come off and the previous level is remade with an intent to kill (which is way more fun!)
similar to Mild Ride in that it's not difficult and mainly meant to make you go "oh hey that's cool"
He has more but hasn't posted the codes yet. Check out his courses in the game.
Pirate_Ninja's Brother's Courses
Give Me a Hand!
sometimes enemies can be your friends
Monty Mining Co. Financial Audit
Super Rosalina Galaxy
it's a fine tribute to one of the best games on the Wii, featuring worse graphics and a better hero
what do you call a Wiggler of above-average size?
Animal Crossing:Blathers Gathers
museum curator Blathers goes out to finish the town's monster collection (that lazy villager is probably off in Smashville spamming projectiles again...)
Swing Chomp Hollow
cave adventure, featuring dangling balls of angry bitey death
Speed Bike Pro's Courses
1-1 Into The Volcano
1-2 Breath Of Fire
1-3 Clash In The Crater
1-4 Leave No Doubt
Metal Gear Solid 1
2-1 Wiggler Meadows
2-2 Wiggler Meadows
2-3 Wiggler Meadows
2-Castle Wiggler Meadows