Global Rules- Unallowed, Site-wide
The following is a short list of things *NOT* allowed at GameTalk X.0. The following can result in "global bans", which are an inability to view the site for a certain period of time.
1. Flooding (making multiple posts in a row with the intent of disrupting the site)
2. Spamming (making posts devoid of content or full of advertisements)
2b. Making posts whose only content is flaming
2c. Making posts whose only content is cybering
3. Threatening other users or endorsing self-harm (i.e. "kill yourself" and similar replies)
4. Impersonation (pretending to be another user)
3b. Staff impersonation for the purpose of exploiting their position.
5. Giving out another user's personal information without their permission (this includes full names, pictures, etc)
5b. Users may not publicly post their own phone numbers, street addresses, or other highly sensitive information.
5c. If a user decides that they no longer wish people to use their personal information, they can make a post requesting that people stop
6. Following a user around the site (or from post to post) with no intent other than to harass them
7. Posting explicit pictures or videos, including:
7c. Nudity (note that posting something that contains nudity in addition to other content is a lesser offense).
8. Cursing in post titles/user names
9. Exploitation (abusing bugs in the site's coding to break other rules)
10. Giving out external links to ROMs or other pirated material.
10b. Generalized discussion of such material is acceptable so long as no names or links are given.
10c. Embedding youtube videos of copyrighted material is acceptable, as the responsibility for procuring permission then falls on the uploader, and by proxy, youtube.
NOTE: If a user is locally banned in multiple forums for the same reason, it may be necessary to issue a site-wide ban.
1. Double-posts are mistakes or site bugs, so extra posts will be removed.
2. Forums with a specific topic may remove off-topic posts if too many are made or ban those who repeatedly do so.
3. One-hour bans may be issued for the sake of "damage control" in posts that are rapidly moving towards rule-breaking.
1. Global or Site-wide bans may be protested by emailing the head administrator of the site (Xhin23@gmail.com).
2. Rule-breaking that hasn't been dealt with yet should be reported here.
3. Local bans/post tagging that you believe are unfair (not necessarily your own) should be reported here
4. Users that you feel are negatively affecting GTX0, site-wide, should be reported here
5. Feedback is an excellent forum to discuss site rules and site direction in general.