Lingerie Model Shoot
Posted: Posted August 8th, 2017 by Helius
On Sunday I ventured into new territory as far as my photography business and interests. As the title suggests, I shot a lingerie model. It was a pretty intriguing experience. I will give a very brief idea of what occurred.
Started at 3 PM Central Time.
1. Model shows up at our location. Gives a fake "stage" name for modeling to us. Introductions are made.
2. We discuss wardrobe choices and discuss what will work best for the colors that we have on our "set." (Our set is a living room/dining room that we have taken over for the purposes of our shoot.)
3. Model changes via private dressing area as we set up our lights, props, and test lighting elements.
4. Model comes in. We do a few test shots to discuss what needs to change with the shot based off of what we are seeing.
5. Change lights and settings.
6. Shoot Lingerie Model.
7. Discuss more lighting and prop options. Change the room. Model changes.
8. Test shots. Change lights and settings again.
9. Shoot the model.
10. Discuss more lighting and prop options. Change the room yet again. Model changes.
11. Shoot the model.
Session ends 6:30 PM CST.
In between all of this we were talking technical aspects, rules, etc. Model had some interaction between us (I was there with several other photographers).
I would post pictures once I have them figured out, but I'm pretty sure that some of them would break site rules.... can't have that!
There are 8 Replies